Your First Visit
Everything you see, hear and feel from the moment you become a dental patient is what we call the patient journey.
It begins the first time you pick up the phone or make an online enquiry and we work hard to anticipate your needs at every stage so your experience is seamless and stress-free.
OUR GOALS IN YOUR FIRST VISIT WILL BE TO
- Introduce you to our team
- Show you around our clinic
- Establish whether you suffer from any kind of dental anxiety
- Explore your dental history to find out if you’ve had any bad experiences with the dentist, or any persistent dental problems
- Listen to what you’ve tried
- If you feel ready, we’ll give you a dental examination with 3D scan of your teeth.
- At some point we’d like to sit down with you for a friendly face to face chat in a non-clinical room to explore your feelings around your teeth and smile. Is there anything you don’t like, anything that’s been bothering you? We won’t judge you. We just want to help
- If it turns out that there is something, and if you’re interested, we’ll explain the excellent options available to you at San Ramon Dental Excellence. They are life changing. We watch our patients transform before our eyes, emotionally and physically, all the time
- We feel it’s important to take plenty of time to explain the relevant treatment options in detail before you get anywhere near making a decision. We’ll recommend the best option according to your budget and physiology
- With your permission we’ll follow up with a call once you’ve had time to digest everything, with the aim of helping you get what you want. Nothing more. The most important thing for us is that you don’t feel any pressure to do anything you don’t want or that you don’t understand
We’re always thinking about what you need to feel comfortable so that we can provide it before you need to ask. There’ll be plenty of time to get to know us and tell us about yourself – think of your first visit as a relaxed introduction to a new friend.
Your first visit is where your beautiful smile begins. We really do want to get to know you because it helps us do our job better. Feel free to book an appointment with one of our treatment coordinators for a chat if you’re already thinking about a particular treatment.